To ensure your safety and to comply with Government guidelines we are introducing new procedures to the way we work with you.
We can assure you that this “new normal” will be relaxed, stress free and enjoyable as you choose your fabulous wedding dress or Mother of the Bride Outfit.
Please comply with the following procedures.
- We are accepting customers by appointment only, however, if you are close by, give us a call and we will do our best to help you.
- Only THREE guest may accompany you. Your friends and family can join you virtually.
- PLease arrive at your appointment time.
- Please WAIT in the car until your bridal consultant calls you by telephone.
- If you are on foot, please stay in the car park and maintain 2 metres apart from others.
- Your bridal consultant will greet you personally at the main entrance door.
- You will be personally escorted through the one-way system, keeping 2 metres apart, to your private fitting room.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation.
Brides & Mothers Social Distancing Measures - Mansfield Store
Social Distancing & Hygiene Measures
You can rest assured that the safety of our customers and staff is our primary concern. We are committed to keeping you safe whilst you try on our fabulous wedding dresses and Mother of the Bride Outfits.
To ensure the Social Distancing and Hygiene Measures are effective please comply with the following procedures.
- Please ensure you stay 2 metres away from your Bridal Consultant.
- On entering our boutique please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- You will be gifted with your own personal hand-crafted face covering which we request you and your guest always wear whilst on the premises.
- Your Bridal Consultant will wear a face covering for your protection.
- You will be guided through the one-way system, keeping 2 metres apart and within the marked areas.
- Your personal fitting room will be cleaned and sanitised prior to your arrival and between each guest.
- You will be required to stay in the fitting room until your Bridal Consultant guides you safely to show you the dresses and outfits for you to choose to try on.
- Each dress will be disinfected using UV light, and steam, between each customer. Strict procedures are in place and a dress will not be allowed to be tried on until it has passed through the disinfectant areas.
- Your Bridal Consultant will prepare the dress ready for you to try on, but she will not enter the changing area or get close to you.
- Your accompanying guest will be asked to do the dress up for you, with guidance from your consultant.
- We cannot safely offer refreshments so please bring your own (sorry no alcohol).
- Should you need to use the toilet you will be escorted to our own dedicated and locked washroom which is cleaned and sanitised between each use.
We hope you understand that our primary concern is to protect you and despite all the new rules we can assure you that you will be safe and have a lovely time in our boutique choosing from all our fabulous dresses and being expertly guided by our talented staff.
Brides & Mothers Social Distancing Measures - Nottingham Store
Your virtual experience with friends and family.
We know that it is important for you to bring your friends and family along but to comply with social distancing we regret you can only bring one guest to your fitting.
Do not worry, your entourage can join you virtually, so your experience of choosing your dream dress will be relaxed and enjoyable.
Your personal Bridal Consultant will guide you to your own fitting room and explain the procedures of how to log on to the Internet and set up your mobile device on the selfie station.
Once you are set up you can connect to your chosen platform, such as Zoom, Face Time or What’s App
Invite your VIP guests to join you so they can experience every moment of your dress fitting with you.
You can relax and enjoy your stress-free experience with your expert Bridal Consultant guiding you every step of the way.
Share the joy with your friends and family as you say “Yes to the Dress”.
Covid-19 Customer Feedback
“I’ve just bought the perfect mother-of-the-bride outfit! It was a lovely experience as they have a huge range, all at amazing discounts, and it was COVID-safe. I thoroughly recommend a visit.” – Kate Ford Hewitt
I came here today by appointment, was greeted at the door and as the bride I was given a lovely ivory material face mask and felt very safe throughout. I found my perfect dress with the help of carol, she went above and beyond to help me find out and try on dresses to suit […]
Booked in with my mum to look at outfits for next year and just wanted to say how safe we felt with the precautions in place .We were given masks and sanitiser on arrival and everything was explained to keep us safe! Great service, we will come back to see you as we saw quite […]
I came to Brides and Mothers on Monday with my mum to try on some beautiful dresses, Carol was brilliant, very friendly and helpful! I tried on so many dresses I’d lost count, but I went home with one dress in mind and absolutely could not stop thinking about it! Messaged Carol later that evening […]
I came with my mum yesterday to find an outfit for my mum for my wedding expected in October. Obviously with lockdown we wondered exactly what the setup would be and they were fantastic! Carol looked after us and my mum, we picked multiple outfits to trial and every outfit is UV light cleaned after […]
Get In Touch
Southwell Road West, Rainworth,
Mansfield. NG21 0HJ
Telephone: 01623 287 955
The Courtaulds Building, 292 Haydn Road, Nottingham NG5 1EB
Telephone: 0115 924 6368.
Open: 10am – 5pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Sunday: 11am – 4pm
Open Bank Holidays: 11am – 4pm